Karen Dolores Faulkner
Location: Coral Springs, Florida
Karen D. Faulkner was born in White Plains, New York. She is a graduate of Syracuse University and the University of Miami School of Law. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1987. She is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh District. She is certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a family law mediator.
For the past 27 years, Karen D. Faulkner has been providing individuals with quality legal representation in all areas of marital and family law. She is an active member of the North Broward Bar Association (Former President) and is a former member of the Collaborative Family Lawyers of South Florida.
Committed, focused and experienced, Karen D. Faulkner will always seek resolution of your family law case that best serves your interests.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Divorce and Family Law
- Mediation (Family Law)
- 40% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Mediator, Florida Supreme Court, 2002
- Florida, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1990
- Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. – 1985
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- B.A. – 1966
- Honors: Dean’s List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- North Broward Bar Association, Former President
- Former Member of the Collaborative Family Lawyers of South Florida
- English (Primary)
The Law Office of Karen D. Faulkner, P.A. | 2801 N. University Drive, Suite 203, Coral Springs, FL 33065 | Phone: 954-772-3666
Our Office Hours: | Monday through Friday | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.